Took a moment to look back through the counts of articles read in 2009 – thought you might enjoy seeing what was most popular – and if you’re a new reader, you might want to check these out.
When Accidents Happen… was posted in December, and is just out of the running for the top list – it deals with how to back up your LinkedIn profile and connection list. If it had come out earlier in the year, I know it would have made the list.
When Do I need An E-Mail Address To Invite Someone? is just two reads short of tenth place on the list. It deals with when you need to know the email address of the person you’d like to invite to connect.
Ok – I said “top ten” lists were not so interesting just a little bit ago. Let’s turn over a new leaf in 2010, ok?-)
10) Viewers Of This Profile Also Viewed… Feature information – how does this work?
10) How To Respond To LinkedIn Competitors – AKA – WSJ A tie for popularity!-) Just what is the Wall Street Journal thinking?
9) Graphics For Your LinkedIn Profile Odd characters are allowed, just be careful in using them.
8) Social Networking FUD Needlessly scaring people about LinkedIn.
7) LinkedIn Issues for the Job Seeker Articles about using LinkedIn to find a job are always popular…
6) Update on Uptick – LinkedIn Activity Grows LinkedIn use has seen an increase through the year. It was nice getting this right;-)
5) About Those People You May Know… Another feature information article, how do they know?-)
4) Have Any Super-Sekrit Information On Your LinkedIn Profile? Really – just don’t do it…
3) Changing your LinkedIn Email Practical advice to make this change.
2) Replying to LinkedIn Email is Hazardous to Your Relationships! Beware of this mini-bug.
1) Coming to LinkedIn Soon – Profile Tagging! Who knew this would be the clear winner?
There you have it – the top ten (eleven) articles of the year.
2009 was a good year for this blog, and my plan is to continue to keep you informed as we make our way through 2010.
And remember – when you come across others that want to get more out of LinkedIn, but need help figuring it out – this is the place to send them;-)
To your continued success,